- PAC Pizza hot lunch day is on October 11th!
Ordering is now open on Munchalunch and will close at 9 PM Tuesday, October 4th.
* this year the PAC will not be excepting any late orders or orders that are not through munchalunch – just a reminder when you order your lunch to make sure you go and finish with payment – any unpaid orders will not go through! *
2. Just a reminder to all families that this Friday September 30th is National Truth and Reconciliation Day and next Monday October 3rd is a Non-instructional Day. There is no school for students this Friday or next Monday. As a school, we are involved in a number of activities this week to teach the kids about this important information. As part of this weeks, activities you will see some visual messages of support around our school in the coming days. Please encourage your child(ren) to wear their orange shirts this Thursday to help us to visibly emphasize that every child matters.
- Individual Student Photos are NEXT Wednesday & Thursday (October 5 & 6)
The photographers are coming NEXT Wednesday and Thursday to take individual student photos. We have divided the school photo shoot over two days to ensure greater safety by allowing for more time and space. Most younger primary classes are having their photos taken on Wednesday and most older classes are having photos taken on Thursday. Please check the list below to confirm which photography day your child(ren)’s have:
Wednesday – Salmon Pod, Bobcat Pod, Wolf Pod, Orca Pod and Mrs. Richardson’s class
(Friesen, Fisher, Charbonneau, Tones, Woo, Affleck, Richardson, Kaake, Grant, Crowhurst, Smith/Low, Sylte, Pollock)
Thursday – Eagle Pod, Thunderbird Pod, Sasquatch Pod, Bear Pod, Raven Pod (King, Franco, Chou, Ellard, Barichello, Jacobson, Fuller, Lee, Bzowy, Peebles, Brinkert, Medeiros, Windblad, Warren)
- Thank you to all families who have already returned the gold Student Verification Forms sent home this week. If your family still has this form at home please double check the information and send it back to the school as soon as possible. This is the information we refer to if there is ever an emergency and we need to contact families quickly.