Dear c’usqunela Families,
This week will be busy with our Terry Fox Run, and School Open House. Please review the information below to ensure the week is a smooth one. As a school we have already raised an amazing $3090!!! We have our coin drive going on this week so please send any loose change in with the kids to support this worthy cause.
Coin Drive: Sept. 20 to 23
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 – quarters
- Thursday, Sept. 22 – loonies
- Friday, Sept. 23 – toonies or any other amount
Also, thank-you to all families who purchased Terry Fox Run T-shirts. We will send them home as soon as we receive them this week.
“Nobody is ever going to call me a quitter.” – Terry Fox
CQE School Donation link
- School Open House – Thursday September 22 from 6-7pm
With covid restrictions lifting we are now able to begin our first steps back towards bigger school events. Our staff would like to invite families to the school between 6-7pm on Thursday September 22nd for an informal Open House. If your family is available please drop by to walk the halls, see your child’s classroom, and of course meet your children’s teachers.
- PAC Subway Hot Lunch Day September 26th – To order hot lunches and treats for your children simply log onto the Munchalunch website to create a profile (if necessary) and then simply enter your child’s order using the link below. Ordering for Subway Day will close automatically on Wednesday, September 21.
- Collection of Student Supply Payments began last week by classroom teachers.
Rather than requiring parents to purchase school supplies for their children, c’usqunela has again ordered bulk school supplies for students for this coming year. We will continue to charge a flat fee of $55 per child (planner included). This flat fee of $55 will cover ALL personal school supplies that each child will need for the school year. If any family wishes to purchase supplies separately they will again have this option. Parents have the option of paying on the Parent Portal or by sending cash (exact change) or a cheque made out to c’usqunela Elementary School to their child’s teacher. If this payment presents a hardship to your family please speak to your child’s teacher.