Please be aware that the Albion Community Center next door is hosting a “Community Action” Forum on Tuesday all day. They are expecting a large turn out so expect traffic to be busier during drop off and pick up times on Tuesday!
Secondly, the first ever c’usqunela PAC sponsored Fun Day is only 13 days away!!
They are very excited to be able to put this day on for the kids! There will be bouncy castles, cotton candy, tattoos (the fake kind) and so much more!
In order for this day to work, they need many parents to volunteer for various jobs through out the day and after school. Please take a peek at the sign up genius and sign up for a job if you are able. Feel free to share with families who may not be connected to social media.
This day can’t run without you, we appreciate your help and can’t wait to share this day with you and the kids
- Win It Wednesday is happening again this week!! Come & Play every Wednesday in May after school. $2min per spin/toss, have some fun and win a prize. This is a cash only event and no change will be available. Please anticipate lineups and have patience. Everyone is a winner
2. c’usqunela’s first Fun Day/ After School is going to be held on June 8th! Families can pre order treats for the after school Fun Fair experience beginning Wednesday, May 24 on munchalunch.
Pre-purchases will close on May 31st at 5pm and only be for
- Kona ice (variety of cup sizes)
- Cotton candy kids,
- And Pizza Hut pizza – cheese, pepperoni, and Hawaiian.
Tickets for the after school treats will be handed out to children in classrooms on June 8 (fun fair day) and your child will be able to use their ticket for their treat after school.
Our concession, which will include a variety of treats & pizza, Cotton Candy kids, Kona Ice
And TCBY frozen yoghurt. All these treat concessions will also accept cash the day of at 2:20PM.
- It’s BBQ time! Meridian Meats gift cards are here just in time for BBQ season and Father’s Day!
Meridian Meats is changing their fundraising format, this will be the last time we are able to sell gift cards that can be used in store. Subsequent Meridian fundraisers will only allow us to sell cards to be used online, so now is the time to stock up!
30% of funds raised will come directly back to PAC!
Ordering will close on Thursday, June 1st at 9pm, cards will be ready for pick up at the school on Monday, June 12th.
Email the name and phone number for the
order along with the denominations (ie 2x $10, 2x $50) to email@example.com and Etransfer to the same address, password PAC2021.
All money raised will go directly back to support good things for the kids! Thank you for your ongoing support of PAC fundraisers this year