Welcome to Yennadon! Despite some of the challenges during this unique time, we hope that you enjoyed some sunshine and time with your family in our beautiful area. We are delighted to have so many returning students. If you are new to Yennadon, we are so pleased to welcome you to our amazing school!
Schedule for the Week of September 8th – 11th
Sept. 8th and 9th: students will not attend school on these days as staff complete health and safety training and prepare for the return of students
Sept. 9th: each family will be advised of each child’s class/division placement and will be advised of the line-up area for each class/division group. This notice will also include the September 10th and 11thmorning/afternoon attendance schedule.
Sept. 10th and 11th:
- These days will be dedicated to orienting Grade 1 – 7 students to their class group and Stage 2 health and safety procedures.
- New Kindergarten students and their parents participate in their scheduled Intake Meetings on these two days.
- To best ensure a positive return and orientation to procedures, half of the Gr. 1 – 7 classes/divisions will attend in the morning on these two days, and the other half will attend in the afternoon; class/division groupings will be identified as Group A and Group B. Families will be informed via the Parent Portal on Wednesday September 9th regarding whether students are attending school in the morning or afternoon on the Thursday and Friday. We ask that families please plan for either possibility and we apologize for the short notice. Unfortunately, there is no quicker way to review, confirm, and finalize class groupings to provide this information.
- Group A classes/divisions will attend Thursday and Friday from 8:30 to 10:30 am
- Group B classes/divisions will attend Thursday and Friday from 12:20 to 2:20 pm
The groups are as follows:
Group A: Mrs. Butterworth, Mrs. Ludeman, Mrs. Kocurek, Ms. Leblanc, Mrs. Robertson, Mrs. Bodman, Ms. Thorburn, Ms. McIntosh, Mrs. Jakeway, Mrs. Funk, Mrs. Matthew, Mr. Friesen, Mr. MacQuarrie, and Ms. Wilson
Group B: Mrs. Linde, Mrs. Paton, Ms. Edge, Mrs. Ross, Mrs. Sinow, Mrs. Williamson, Ms. Francis, Mrs. Williams, Mrs. Baldassi, Mrs. Holland, Mrs. Yip, Mrs. Kossaber-Graham, Mr. Miller, Ms. Loutet, and Mrs. Bouey
Sept. 14th: regular daily attendance for all Gr. 1 – 7 class/division groups from 8:30 am to 2:20 pm will begin on September 14th, while new Kindergarten students begin their gradual entry.